Most adults will experience low back pain at some point in their lives. For many, the pain “works itself out” naturally. But for many, back pain in the lumbar, or low back area lingers, adversely affecting quality of life and abilities.
Why Lumbar Back Pain is so Common
The lumbar region of your spine (1) starts just above the sacrum (2), the vertebrae integrated into the pelvic girdle (3). The lumbar vertebrae bear the most body weight and are subjected to a lot of stress as we move, lift and are impacted by external forces (like the impact of a fall or car accident). Poor posture also puts a lot of stress on the lower spine.
Soft tissues like muscles, ligaments and tendons try to keep the vertebra aligned while under such forces. Strains, spasms and tension are common in the lumbar region and cause most lower back pain. However, there are other causes for lumbar back pain like disc degeneration from age or disease.
How the BackTRAX® Works for Lumbar Back Pain
The BackTRAX® provides lumbar back pain relief by supporting the natural curve of the lumbar region, which:
- Helps naturally realign the spine
- Allows for natural spinal decompression
- Acts as a gentle lower back stretching exercise
The BackTRAX® also provides immediate pain relief because of its ridged design that triggers specific pressure points.
More Tips for Lumbar Back Pain Relief
The BackTRAX® can help you achieve significant, even complete, lumbar back pain relief. But you can also help to prevent back problems or maintain your back health by following these tips:
- Support your lumbar while sitting (and driving) by placing a small pillow or rolled towel in the small of your back
- Maintain good posture (shoulders back)
- Avoid standing for long periods of time
- Avoid wearing high-heeled shoes
- Lift with your legs rather than bending at the waist
- Include back strengthening exercises in your regular exercise program
- Stretch often, especially when sitting for long periods
There’s no need to suffer from lumbar back pain any longer. The BackTRAX® comes with a 60-day money back guarantee. Contact us to try it risk free!